Saturday, October 20, 2007

Speaking of Crazy Hair...

Holy cow.

Jaime cut her hair.
Fun Fact:
And she looks gooood.
Here she is at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in L.A. earlier this week with her new 'do.

The last time Jaime's hair was this short ... she was born.
She donated the excised tresses to Locks of Love.








I like mom's new hair cut. She looks really cute. Now she and my friend Emma look like twins.









I like it very much because she looks prettier in it. When I first saw her I thought she was somebody else, then I saw her shirt and I noticed it was actually her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY SHORT HAIR!!!! I LOVE IT!
DOES SHE?

The Holyoaks said...

Wow. You are a fox!

Sandy said...

LOVE the hair! You look so great! Congratulations of your new look and your magazine covers! I am so proud of you! This blog is so great and my favorite thing is the little commentaries by the girls, too cute!
Sandy Babb