Sunday, August 17, 2008

Christmas 2007

'Tis the season for more Time-Travel-Blogging...

Rather than going anywhere for the holidays, the Stephens Family spent Christmas 2007 in Murrieta. It was nice to spend a quiet and subdued holiday together.

Here, Cassie and Jillian show off their loot. As you can see from their gifts, Santa was following a music motif. CD Players, I-Dogs and guitars, oh my.



Uncle Joe, Aunt Jennifer and Cousin Reese also gave Cassie and Jillian their own microphone and amplifier for singing.

It's August 2008 and their singing hasn't even slowed down...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary Squires is in my ward! I found your blog on a link from hers. So fun! Your family is adorable. I hope you are enjoying spring. Thanks for your many kindnesses to me! (Jenn from Vintage Hem) xo

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.